New-Caledonia Trade & Invest
NCT&I is the partner that guides you in the various necessary steps to settle in New-Caledonia. First of all, the cluster can support you in managing the regulation and administrative procedures in order to be in line with the Caledonian legal obligations.
Then, thanks to its partnership network, NCT&I will be able to advise the more appropriate business model: independent company, joint venture agreement, partnership, integration as subsidiary, becoming shareholder…
- Suggest the offers and services for settlement most suitable to your activity, in line with your new site creation project. On the basis of your specifications, we offer guidance and support throughout the site selection process and physical settlement.
- Inform on the advantages and assets of New-Caledonia sector-wise, but also provide information on Caledonian ecosystems strengths and resources in talents and skills.
- Help understanding the regulation, fiscal, social and labour law frameworks, the economic immigration, and the public aids and supports available.
- Direct towards consulting firms to prepare your business plan with recent data and figures, and to plan competitive and appropriate solutions.
- Support you during your exploratory visits in New-Caledonia by organising if you wish B2B meetings with public and private partners (except trade missions).
- Offer the best investment opportunities in New-Caledonia: acquisition of companies needing financial backing, allowing their safeguard and growth. We can also assist you in the research of public and private investment opportunities (projects funding, equity participations, acquisitions).